Atos- Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services Vendor Assessment for Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos' cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monnitoring the capabilities f existing ssuppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud infrastruture brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmarkk themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Atos provides cloud brokerage and orchestration services through Atos Canopy orchestrated hybrid cloud, which is part of Atos ' Infrastructure & Data Management Services (IDM) Divison.
Atos has increasingly shifted to collaborative solution development with both clients and partners: It is heavily investing in training and development with both clients and partners. It is heavily investing in training and development across AWS and Azure Stack offings, which is based on Dell EMC Cloud for Microsoft Azure Stack technology.
Atos Canopy orchestrated hybrid cloud covers public and private cloud, within a hybrid cloud umbrella, while providing a common experience, and consistent services across environnments. It targest to provide clients with a secure, unified cloud foundation on which to run, automate and future-proof all IT requirements.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos' cloud infrasture brokerrage & orchestration services offering, capabilities and market and financial strenght, including:
- ANalysis of the company's offerings and key services componets
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profiel of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of ccurrent contract
- Analsysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook