Atos- Advanced Digital Workplace Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advanced Digital Workplace Services Vendor Assessment for Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos’ digital workplace services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital workplace services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in digital workplace services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Atos announced, in November 2016, the focus on Digital Workplace as one of the four strategic pillars within its Digital Transformation Factory three-year growth strategy. In CY 2017 this accounted for 7% of Atos' overall revenues.
Atos provides digital workplace services predominantly through its Infrastructure & Data Management Services Division (IDM). These services are augmented with consulting and application services from the Business and Platform Solutions (B&PS) Division in areas such as design, consultancy, and some build services as well as advanced workplace security services through its Big-Data & Security (BDS) Division. It aims to transition clients through an ecosystem of partners from a traditional workplace to Digital Workplace through cloud-based services, O365, service desk, and incorporating a new way of working (Help & Interaction Center).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ digital workplace service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook