Antworks- Robotic Process Automation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPA and AI vendor assessment for AntWorks is a comprehensive assessment of AntWorks intelligent automation platform offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA and intelligent automation
• Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering, the RPA industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
AntWorks’ strategy is based on developing a full stack integrated automation platform, built for modular consumption, and the company’s focus in 2019 is on:
• BOT productivity, defined as data curation plus intelligent RPA
In particular, AntWorks is trying to dispel the idea that Intelligent Automation needs to consist of separate products from separate vendors across process mining, machine vision/OCR, RPA, and AI in the form of ML/NLP, and show that AntWorks can offer a single, though modular, “automation” across these areas end-to-end.
AntWorks is positioning to compete against the established RPA vendors with a combination of intelligent data curation, cognitive bots, and intelligent real-time digital workforce management. In particular, AntWorks is looking to differentiate at each stage of the RPA lifecycle, encompassing:
• Design, process listener and discoverer
• Development, aiming to move towards low-code/no-code business user empowerment
• Operation, including self-learning and self-healing in terms of exception handling to become more adaptive to the environment
• Maintenance, incorporating code standardization into pre-built components
• Management, based on “central intelligent digital workforce management.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of AntWorks’ platform offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Revenue summary
• Analysis of the company’s intelligent automation platform functionality
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments within its technology and services
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook