Allegis - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Allegis Global Solutions (AGS) is a comprehensive assessment of AGS’ recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Allegis Global Solutions (AGS) is a talent solutions organization established in 2001 as a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc.
Established RPOs include financial services, retail, technology and heavy manufacturing/engineering.
AGS’ offers end to end (enterprise) RPO services, project RPO, sourcing/screening, blended RPO, RPO Flex (for mid-size organizations),
MSP and total talent solutions.
NelsonHall estimates that AGS’ 2017 RPO revenues were ~$170.0m.
AGS will focus on talent transformation: offering a range of flexible/agile models covering RPO, MSP and total talent; evolving its consultancy and advisory services via AGS IGNITE and tailor services by industry and job category; and continuing to invest in Talent Tech Labs (TTL), evolving its technology ecosystem.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of AGS’ recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook