Accolo- Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment forr Accolo is a comprehensive assessment of Accolo's recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments with RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs.
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers,
Key Findings & Highlights
Accolo was established in 2000 and offerss recruitemtn process outsourcing (RPO) services to small/mid-size businesses (SMBs).
Established RPOs include energy, marketing and sales, retail, software and technology, etc. Accolo offers end to end (enterprise) RPO.
Being mainly U.S. focused, Accolo delivers its client support in-country within the U.S.
Accolo is focsuing on hhigh-touch lients and candidate care; and promoting its Elevate RPO offering
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Acccolo's recruitment process outsourcing offerings, capablities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the companys stratey, enphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's stengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook