Global Wireless Router Market - Segmented by Standard (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n,), Component Type(Products, Services), End-User Type (Residential, Commercial), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)
The market studied was valued at USD 8,267.2 million in 2017, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 13,435.6 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period (2018 - 2023). Integration of the internet and wireless services in the industry has created a greater scope of growth for the market.
The adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, and smart TV is the major driving factor for the growth of worldwide wireless router market. Moreover, the demand for faster internet, increase in the range of the wireless network, and the number of connected devices is fuelling the growth of the market. Challenges such as lack of skilled labor required, for providing and maintaining the quality of service, and the ease of access, have potential threat of hacking and need an effective cyber-security system in place.
The market for the wireless router markets are segmented by standards (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11AC); by bands (single, dual, tri); and by region.
Major Players -D-Link Corporation, Belkin International Inc., Tp-Link Technologies Co. Limited, Netgear Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Limited, Asustek Computer Inc., Xiaomi Inc., Mercury-Pc, Buffalo Americas Inc., Edimax Technology Co. Limited, And Amped Wireless among others
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Market definition for wireless router market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global wireless router market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies which can influence the market - on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global wireless router market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.