Global Chemical Injection Metering Pumps & Valves Market - Segmented by Pump Type, End-User Industry, and Geography (Production and Consumption) – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2017-2022)
The global chemical injection metering pumps & valves market is estimated to be valued at USD 2,299.56 million in 2016. This market is projected to reach USD XX.X million by2022, at an estimated CAGR of 3.9%, during the forecast period (2017-2022).Chemical injection metering pumps & valves are a part of chemical injection/dosing packages that are used to inject precise amounts of specific chemicals and reagents into a system, at required temperatures, pressures and flow rates, or at irregular intervals. Chemical injection metering pumps are designed to move a precise amount of chemical during a specified time maintaining an accurate flow rate. Different types of metering are preferred based on the function they are used for; sometimes, a combination of pumps is also used based on the requirements. Chemical injection metering valves are multi-turn valves that are designed to control the flow of fluid. These valves usually have high-pressure differentials and low flow rates.This market is driven by several factors, such as an expanding chemical industry, the accelerating demand in waste water treatment applications and robust operational procedures for regulating environmental concerns. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as the matured markets in developed countries of Europe & North America and high maintenance & replacement costs in some applications. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The global chemical injection metering pumps & valves market has been segmented by pump type, valve type and end-user industry. By pump type, the market has been segmented into diaphragm (hydraulic, mechanical, and solenoid), piston/plunger and others. By the end-user industry, the market has been segmented into pharmaceuticals, chemical, energy & power, oil & gas and water treatment. The market has also been geographically segmented into Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN Countries, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, and Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, Nordic Countries, Russia, and Rest of Europe), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America), and the Middle-East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Rest of Middle-East & Africa).Opportunities and Major PlayersFactors including growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry and the development of technically advanced chemical injection systems are expected to offer numerous opportunities for the growth of the market. Globally, there are around XX suppliers competing in the sector with the top 10 suppliers accounting for almost XX% of the overall market.Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product development, include:
• Idex Corporation
• SPX Flow
• Seko SPA
• Lewa GmbH
• Cameron International Corporation
• Milton Roy Europe
• Injection Technical Control Inc.
Key Deliverables in the Study
• Market analysis for the global chemical injection metering pumps & valves market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
• Market definition along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and prospective opportunities.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global chemical injection metering pumps & valves market on both global and regional scales.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
• Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook