Cloud Robotics Market by Technology, Robot Type, Hardware, Software, Services, Infrastructure and Cloud Deployment Types, and Industry Verticals 2019 – 2024
Cloud robotics is distinguished from the general field of electromechanical automation through its use of teleoperation as well as reliance upon various cloud computing technologies such as computing and storage as well as the emerging cloud-based business models enabling robotics-as-a-service. In addition, cloud robotics will benefit greatly from edge computing technologies, such as Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), as well as commercial introduction of 5G.
The combination of robotics, teleoperation, MEC and other cloud technologies is poised to transform enterprise operations, industrial processes, and consumer services across many industry verticals. Mind Commerce sees both purpose-built and general purpose robotics segments benefitting greatly from cloud operations as well as both terrestrial and aerial robots. In the case of the latter, mass consumerization will occur as end-users become accustomed to autonomous and remote control robots for many different personal services tasks.
This report assesses the cloud robotics market including technologies, companies, strategies, use cases, and solutions. The report provides global and regional forecasts for cloud robotics apps, services, and components from 2019 to 2024. Forecasts include the market outlook for cloud services support of cloud robotics including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Robotics as a Service (RaaS). Forecasting for cloud robotics by robot type and deployment model is also included covering Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Community Cloud.
A sampling of forecast details in the report includes the following:
• Cloud Robotics by Type including: Stationary, Wheeled, Legged, and Aerial Drones/UAV
• Major Cloud Robotics Components including: Belts and Pulleys, Breadboard, Chassis, Displays and lighting, Electronic Kits, Gears, Grippers, LCD/Graphic Displays, Linear Actuators, Microcontrollers, Motion Components, Motors, PAN and TILT Systems, Power Supplies, Processors and ICs, Propellers, Radio and Communication, Relays and Interface Kits, Robot Computers, Robotic Arms, Robotic Cables, Robotic Legs, Screw, Nuts and Washers, Sensors and Navigation, Servos and Bracket, Tracks and Sprockets, Tubing and Shafting, Vision and Camera, and Wheels.
• Cloud Robotics Software market including Cloud Data Storage and Analytics, Integrated Virtual Robots, and Robotics Application Software.
• Cloud Robotics Services market including Connectivity Services, Professional Consulting, and System Integration
• Cloud Robotics Connectivity including: Bluetooth, Cellular (4G, and 5G), and WiFi
• Cloud Robotics by Industry Vertical including:
o Industrial Cloud Robotics by Automotive, Manufacturing, and Transportation & Logistics
o Professional Service Cloud Robotics by Agriculture, Healthcare & Medical, Home & Construction, Retail & Consumer Service, and Travel & Tourism including Aerospace
o Personal Service Cloud Robotics by Education, Entertainment, Home Appliances, and Personal Healthcare
o Military and Government Cloud Robotics such as by Aerospace, Transportation, and Defense
The report also evaluates the ecosystem, players, technologies and solutions for Cloud Robotics. The report evaluates the current state of technologies and assesses the future outlook of integrated teleoperation, robotics, cloud systems and solutions. The report covers all major robot types such as stationary, wheeled, legged, and aerial robots. All direct purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
• Cloud companies
• Robotics companies
• Investment organizations
• Data management vendors
• Industrial automation companies
• Consumer application companies
• Enterprise across all industry verticals
Companies in Report:
• ABB Group
• Adept Technology
• Automation IG
• Calvary Robotics
• Ecovacs Robotics Inc.
• Ekso Bionics
• Erle Robotics
• FANUC Corporation
• Google Inc.
• HotBlack Robotics Srl
• IBM Corporation
• iRobot Corp.
• KUKA AG
• Lockheed Martin
• Matrix Industrial Automation
• Mazor Robotics
• Microsoft Corporation
• Motion Controls Robotics Inc.
• Ortelio Ltd
• Ozobot & Evollve Inc.
• Rapyuta Robotics Co. Ltd.
• ReconRobotics Inc.
• Rockwell Automation Inc.
• Segway Inc. and Ninebot
• SoftBank Robotics Holding Corp.
• Tech-Con Automation Inc.
• Universal Robots
• Wolf Robotics LLC
• Yaskawa Electric Corporation
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook