System Integrator Market for Industrial Automation by Service Outlook (Consulting, Hardware, and Software), Technology (SCADA, PLC, PAC, RTU, DCS, MES & MOM, PLM, HMI, APC, OTS, Safety Automation), Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
“The global system integrator market for industrial automation is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% between 2017 and 2022”
The market is expected to be worth USD 56.05 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% between 2017 and 2022. The growing use of Internet of Things (IoT) and increasing demand for low-cost energy-efficient production processes in industries worldwide are among the major factors driving the growth of this market. However, the need for high investment for installation and maintenance is a major restraint for the growth of this market.
“The system integrator market for hardware integration service is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
The market for hardware integration service is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2017 and 2022. In system integrators, hardware integration service delivers both services and solutions from major equipment manufacturers to the industry. The growth of this segment in the system integrator market can be attributed to the increasing industrial automation and demand for high-quality production through predictive maintenance and centralized supervision.
“Automotive industry is expected to hold the largest share during the forecast period”
The automotive industry is expected to hold the largest share of the system integrator market during the forecast period owing to the increasing need for inventory management, performance analysis, design process, and supply chain management in assembly process in the automotive industry.
“The Americas is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period”
The Americas is expected to hold the largest share of the system integrator market for industrial automation during the forecast period as the region has more penetration of process industries, leading to the growing implementation of automation solutions in this industry.
Break-up of the profiles of primary participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 56 %, Tier 2 – 25%, and Tier 3 – 19%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives – 30%, Directors – 15%, and Managers – 55%
• By Region: Americas – 30%, Europe – 10%, APAC – 55%, and Rest of the World – 5%
The report includes the competitive landscape of the market for prominent players—Wood Group Mustang (US), Prime Controls LP. (US), ATS Automation (Canada), Maverick Technologies (US), Wunderlich – Malec Engineering (US), Mangan Inc. (US), Avanceon (US), Dynamysk Automation Ltd. (Canada), Tesco Controls Inc. (US), Stadler+Schaaf Mess–Und Regeltechnik GmbH (Germany), INTECH Process Automation (US), Design Group (US), CEC Controls Co. Inc. (US), Burrow Global LLC (US), and Matrix Technologies (US).
This research report categorizes the global system integration market on the basis of service outlook, technology, application, industry, and geography. The report discusses the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the market; value chain analysis; and market ranking analysis.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report would help leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the system integrator market for industrial automation comprehensively and provides the closest market size estimation for subsegments across different regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with the information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for market growth.
3. This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product launches, acquisitions, partnerships, expansions, agreements, contracts, alliances, and collaborations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook