Extruders Market by Type (Single Screw, Twin Screw, Ram), End-Use Industry (Building & Construction, Transportation, Consumer Goods), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
“The increasing demand for extruders from the transportation and consumer goods end-use industries is expected to drive the growth of the extruders market across the globe between 2017 and 2022.”
The extruders market is projected to grow from USD 8.41 billion in 2017 to USD 10.44 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.42% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022. The increasing middle-class population, growing global economy, and rising consumer spending across the globe have resulted in the increasing demand for consumer goods and vehicles in the emerging economies. This, in turn, is driving the demand for extruders across the globe, thereby fueling the growth of the extruders market.
“Among types, the ram extruder segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in terms of value between 2017 and 2022.”
In terms of value, the ram extruder type segment of the extruders market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment of the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for extruded metal products in the building & construction end-use industry for manufacturing prefabricated structures, windows & door frames, curtain walling, space frame systems, canopies, bridge decks, arches, etc.
“In terms of volume, the Latin America extruders market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
The Latin America extruders market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022, in terms of volume. Stable economic growth and increased investments in various infrastructure development projects such as the construction of new ports, airports, and railroads in the Latin American region are the factors driving the demand for extruders in the region, thereby fueling the growth of the Latin America extruders market. The Middle East & Africa extruders market is also projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to flourishing building & construction industry in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market sizes for various segments and subsegments identified through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted, which are as follows:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (50%), Tier 2 (33%), and Tier 3 (17%)
• By Designation: C Level (33%), Director Level (17%), and Others (50%)
• By Region: Asia Pacific (29%), North America (29%), Europe (14%), the Middle East & Africa (14%), and Latin America (14%)
The key players profiled in the report include Milacron Holdings Corp. (US), Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd. (Japan), The Japan Steel Works, Ltd. (Japan), Coperion GmbH (Germany), Battenfeld-Cincinnati (Germany), Davis-Standard, LLC (US), LEISTRITZ AG (Germany), Clextral (France), KraussMaffei (Germany), PRESEZZI EXTRUSION S.p.A. (Italy), and NFM (US).
This report segments the extruders market based on the type, end-use industry, and region. It provides the estimations of the sizes of the overall market and its subsegments across different regions. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been conducted to provide insights into their business overviews, key strategies, new product launches, acquisitions, agreements, and expansions undertaken by them to strengthen their positions in the extruders market.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
This research report focuses on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market ranking, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the overall views of the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the extruders market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, and opportunities.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the extruders offered by the top players in the extruders market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the extruders market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets as the report analyzes the markets for extruders across different regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the extruders market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the extruders market.