C&A - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
C&A - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
C&A (C&A), a subsidiary of COFRA Holding AG, is a specialty fashion apparel retailer chain operator. The company offers a wide range of products for women, men and children. Its product portfolio includes fashion apparel, lingerie, suits, jackets, gloves, biker clothes, leather belts, hooded tops, caps, leather ankle footwear, swimwear, maternity wear, fashion and life style accessories, jewelry, jeans, woven scarves and trousers. The company markets all of its products under both national and private label brands including Yessica, Your Sixth Sense, Angelo Litrico, Westbury, Canda, Clockhouse, Palomino, Here & There, Rodeo Sport and Babyclub. It operates retail stores under the banners of C&A, C&A Kids, C&A women, C&A Kids women, C&A Lingerie, C&A XL and C&A Clockhouse. It also provides online shopping services through regional websites in various countries. C&A is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on C&A required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting C&A in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of C&A including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on C&A's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about C&A, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of C&A and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess C&A as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on C&A's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- C&A: Company Overview
- C&A: Overview and Key Facts
- C&A: Overview
- C&A: Key Facts
- C&A: Key Employees
- C&A: Major Products and Services
- C&A: Company History
- C&A: Key Competitors
- C&A: Company Analysis
- C&A: Business Description
- C&A: SWOT Analysis
- C&A: SWOT Overview
- C&A: Strengths
- C&A: Weaknesses
- C&A: Opportunities
- C&A: Threats
- C&A: Recent Developments
- C&A: News and Events Summary
- C&A: Business Expansion
- C&A: Financial Deals
- C&A: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: C&A: Key Facts
- Table 2: C&A: Key Employees
- Table 3: C&A: Company History
- Table 4: C&A: Key Competitors
- Table 5: C&A: News and Events Summary
- Table 6: C&A: Business Expansion
- Table 7: C&A: Financial Deals
- Table 8: C&A: Strategy and Operations