Construction Materials in Italy - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Construction Materials in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks.
- The Italian construction materials market had total revenues of $3.2bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2016 and 2020.
- The aggregates segment was the market's most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $1.6bn, equivalent to 49.8% of the market's overall value.
- The value of the Italian construction materials market declined by 4.5% in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic which reduced construction activity.
Reasons to Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the construction materials market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction materials market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy construction materials market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- What was the size of the Italy construction materials market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Italy construction materials market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Italy's construction materials market?
List of TablesTable 1: Italy construction materials market value: $ million, 2016-20Table 2: Italy construction materials market category segmentation: $ million, 2020Table 3: Italy construction materials market geography segmentation: $ million, 2020Table 4: Italy construction materials market value forecast: $ million, 2020-25Table 5: HeidelbergCement AG: key factsTable 6: HeidelbergCement AG: Annual Financial RatiosTable 7: HeidelbergCement AG: Key EmployeesTable 8: Buzzi Unicem SpA: key factsTable 9: Buzzi Unicem SpA: Annual Financial RatiosTable 10: Buzzi Unicem SpA: Key EmployeesTable 11: Vicat SA: key factsTable 12: Vicat SA: Annual Financial RatiosTable 13: Vicat SA: Key EmployeesTable 14: Cementir Holding SpA: key factsTable 15: Cementir Holding SpA: Annual Financial RatiosTable 16: Cementir Holding SpA: Key EmployeesTable 17: Italy size of population (million), 2016-20Table 18: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20Table 19: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20Table 20: Italy inflation, 2016-20Table 21: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20Table 22: Italy exchange rate, 2016-20List of FiguresFigure 1: Italy construction materials market value: $ million, 2016-20Figure 2: Italy construction materials market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2020Figure 3: Italy construction materials market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2020Figure 4: Italy construction materials market value forecast: $ million, 2020-25Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the construction materials market in Italy, 2020Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the construction materials market in Italy, 2020Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the construction materials market in Italy, 2020Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the construction materials market in Italy, 2020Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the construction materials market in Italy, 2020Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the construction materials market in Italy, 2020
- 1 Executive Summary
- 1.1. Market value
- 1.2. Market value forecast
- 1.3. Category segmentation
- 1.4. Geography segmentation
- 1.5. Market rivalry
- 1.6. Competitive Landscape
- 2 Market Overview
- 2.1. Market definition
- 2.2. Market analysis
- 3 Market Data
- 3.1. Market value
- 4 Market Segmentation
- 4.1. Category segmentation
- 4.2. Geography segmentation
- 5 Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market value forecast
- 6 Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1. Summary
- 6.2. Buyer power
- 6.3. Supplier power
- 6.4. New entrants
- 6.5. Threat of substitutes
- 6.6. Degree of rivalry
- 7 Competitive Landscape
- 7.1. Who are the leading players?
- 7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
- 7.3. What is the rational for the recent M&A activity?
- 8 Company Profiles
- 8.1. HeidelbergCement AG
- 8.2. Buzzi Unicem SpA
- 8.3. Vicat SA
- 8.4. Cementir Holding SpA
- 9 Macroeconomic Indicators
- 9.1. Country data
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1. Methodology
- 10.2. Industry associations
- 10.3. Related MarketLine research
- 10.4. About MarketLine