Smart Label Market : Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the smart label market looks promising with opportunities in the FMCG, retail, automotive, logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. The global smart label market is expected
to grow with a CAGR of 18% from 2019 to 2024. The major growth driver for this market is increasing installation of efficient anti-theft and anti-counterfeit systems in several end-use industries.
More than 150 page report is developed to help your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of Smart label market report download the report brochure
The study includes the smart label market size and forecast for the global smart label market through 2024, segmented by technology, application, end use, and region as follows:
By Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- EAS Labels
- RFID Labels
- Sensing Labels
- Electronic Shelf/Dynamic Display Labels
- NFC Tags
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Electronics and IT Asset
- Retail & Inventory tracking
- Perishable goods
- Others (reusable goods, security access, patient care smart wrist bands, and general assets)
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Others (aerospace, library, construction, and postal services)
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Some of the Smart label companies profiled in this report include Avery Dennison Corporation , CCL Industries Inc. , Zebra Technologies Corporation, Sato Holdings Corporation, Smartrac N.V., Muhlbauer Holding AG & Co. Ltd., ASK S. A., Thin Film Electronics ASA, Intermec Inc. (Honeywell International Inc.), Alien Technology Inc., Invengo Information Technology Co. Ltd., Graphic Label Inc., Displaydata Ltd., and William Frick & Company.
Some of the features of "Global Smart label Market 2019-2024: trends, forecast, and opportunity analysis" include
- Market size estimates: Global Smart label market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by technology, application, end use, and region
- Regional analysis: Global smart label market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for Smart label in the global smart label market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for smart label in the global smart label market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1.What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global smart label market by technology (EAS labels, RFID labels, sensing labels, electronic shelf/dynamic display labels, and NFC tags), application (electronics and IT asset, equipment, retail & inventory tracking, pallet, perishable goods, and others), end use industry (FMCG, retail, automotive, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW)?
Q.2.Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3.Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the smart label market?
Q.5.What are the business risks and threats to the smart label market?
Q.6.What are emerging trends in this smart labels market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7.What are some changing demands of customers in the smart label market?
Q.8.What are the new developments in the smart label market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9.Who are the major players in the smart label market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10.What are some of the competitive products and processes in the smart label market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities did take place in the last five years in the smart label market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation