Silicon Photonics Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the silicon photonics market looks promising with opportunities in the data center and high-performance computing, telecommunication, aerospace & defense, medical & life science
s, and sensors industries. The global silicon photonics market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 20% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are rising demand for silicon photonics based products in data centers, reduction in power consumption with use of silicon photonics based transceivers, and growing requirement of high bandwidth and high data transfer capabilities.
A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of silicon photonics market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the silicon photonics market size and forecast for the global silicon photonics market through 2024, segmented by device type, component, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Device Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Variable optical attenuator
By Component [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Data center & high-performance computing
- Military, defense, and aerospace
- Medical and life sciences
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the silicon photonics companies profiled in this report include Acacia, Intel, Cisco, Mellanox, Finisar, Global foundries, Hamamatsu, IBM, Juniper, STMicroelectronics, and others.
Some of the features of Silicon Photonics Market Report : Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Silicon photonics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by device type, component, end use industry, and region
- Regional analysis: Silicon photonics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for silicon photonics in the silicon photonics market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, silicon photonics in the silicon photonics market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global silicon photonics market by device type (transceiver, variable optical attenuator, switch, cable, and sensor), component (laser, photodetector, and modulator), end use industry (data center & high-performance computing, telecommunications, military, defense, and aerospace, medical & life sciences, and sensing), and region (APAC, North America, Europe, and ROW)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the silicon photonics market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the silicon photonics market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this silicon photonics market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the silicon photonics market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the silicon photonics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this silicon photonics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this silicon photonics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this , silicon photonics market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation