Fungicides Market: Market Size, Trends and Growth Analysis
Fungicide Market Trends and Forecast
The future of the fungicide market looks promising with opportunities in the cereals and grains, oilseeds and pulses, and fruits and vegetable applications. The global fungicide market is expected to reach an estimated $30.9 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2027. The major driver for this market is increasing demand of fungicides for crop protection to ensure higher yields.
A total of 107 figures / charts and 68 tables are provided in this 205-page report to help in your business decisions. A sample figure with insights is shown below. To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched, and other details of the fungicide market report, please download the report brochure.
Fungicide Market by Segment
The study includes a forecast for the global fungicide market by type, crop type, and region as follows:
Fungicide Market by Type [Value ($B) shipment analysis for 2016 – 2027]:
Fungicide Market by Crop Type [Value ($B) shipment analysis for 2016 – 2027]:
- Cereals and Grains
- Oilseeds and Pulses
- Fruits and Vegetables
Fungicide Market by Region [Value ($B) shipment analysis for 2016 – 2027]:
- North America
- The United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The Rest of the World
List of Fungicide Companies
Companies in the market compete on the basis of product quality offered. Major players in this market focus on expanding their manufacturing facilities, R&D investments, infrastructural development, and leverage integration opportunities across the value chain. With these strategies fungicide companies cater increasing demand, ensure competitive effectiveness, develop innovative products & technologies, reduce production costs, and expand their customer base. Some of the fungicide companies profiled in this report includes.
- FMC Corporation
- UPL Ltd.
Fungicide Market Insight
- Lucintel forecasts that cereals and grains will remain the largest segment and is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing population and rise in demand for food materials globally.
- Chemical will remain the largest segment and the biological fungicide segment is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period as biological fungicides or biofungicides comprise beneficial microorganisms that are used to control fungal diseases.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region and witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing agricultural practices and the requirement of high-quality agricultural products in the region.
Features of Fungicide Market
- Market Size Estimates:Fungicide market size estimation in terms of value ($B)
- Trend and Forecast Analysis:Market trends (2016-2021) and forecast (2022-2027) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis:Market size by type and crop type.
- Regional Analysis:Fungicide market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities:Analysis of growth opportunities in different type, crop type, and regions for the fungicide market.
- Strategic Analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the fungicide market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q1. What is the fungicide market size?
Answer:The global fungicide market is expected to reach an estimated $30.9 billion by 2027
Q2. What is the growth forecast for fungicide market?
Answer:The fungicide market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2027.
Q3. What are the major drivers influencing the growth of the fungicide market?
Answer: The major driver of the fungicides market is increasing demand of fungicides for crop protection to ensure higher yields.
Q4. What are the major crop types for fungicide?
Answer:Oilseeds and pulses and cereals and grains are the major crop types for fungicide.
Q5. Who are the key fungicide companies?
Answer:Some of the key fungicide companies are as follows:
- FMC Corporation
- UPL Ltd.
Q7.Which fungicide type segment will be the largest in future?
Answer: Lucintel forecasts that chemical will remain the largest segment and biological is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period as biological fungicides or biofungicides comprise beneficial microorganisms that are used to control fungal diseases.
Q8: In fungicide market, which region is expected to be the largest in next 5 years?
Answer:Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region and witness the highest growth over next 5 years
Q9. Do we receive customization in this report?
Answer:Yes, Lucintel provides 10% Customization Without any Additional Cost.
This report answers following 11 key questions
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the global fungicide market by type (chemical and biological), crop type (cereals and grains, oilseeds and pulses, and fruits and vegetables), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q. 2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this market?Please note:
it takes 2 weeks’ time for reports to be delivered after receiving the order confirmation.