DIY Home Automation Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the DIY home automation market looks promising with opportunities in the commercial and household markets. The global DIY home automation market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 40% f
rom 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are increasing awareness on safety and security, increasing consumer need for simplicity and personalized experience, growing adoption of cloud-based technologies, and low cost for DIY system.
A more than 150 pages report is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of DIY home automation market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the DIY home automation market size and forecast for the global DIY home automation market through 2024, segmented by product and service type, technology, application, and region as follows:
By Product and Service Type [$M shipment analysis for 2019 – 2024]:
- Smart Hub
- Security & Access Control
- Door Locks
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Door/Window and Motion Sensors
- Lighting Control
- Entertainment Control
- Climate Control
- Managed Services
By Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2019 – 2024]:
- Network Technologies
- GSM/HSPA Networks
- CDMA Networks
- LTE Networks
- Wireless Technologies
- Other Protocols and Standards
- Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI)
- National Electrical Manufactures Association (NEMA)
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2019 – 2024]:
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the DIY home automation companies profiled in this report include Ismartalarm, Smartthings, Ingersoll-Rand, Icontrol Networks, Smartlabs, Nest Labs, Vera Control, Belkin International, Lowe’s Iris, and Nortek.
Some of the features of DIY home automation market report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: DIY home automation market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application and technology.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by product and service type, technology, application,and region.
- Regional analysis: DIY home automation market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for DIY home automation in the DIY home automation market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, DIY home automation in the DIY home automation market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global DIY home automation market by product and service type (hardware and managed services), technology (network technologies and wireless technologies), application (commercial and household), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the industry?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation