GaN-on-Silicon Patent Landscape
GaN-on-Silicon activity is now driven by micro-LED, GaN Power and GaN RF applications. Who is leading the IP competition in these different areas? Who are the emerging players?
Report’s Key Features
• PDF with > 200 slides
• Excel file > 2,500 patents
• IP trends, including time-evolution of published patents, countries of patent filings, etc.
• Patent segmentation per application: Optoelectronics and Photonics, Power, RF, PV and Sensors
• Ranking of main patent assignees
• Key players’ IP position and relative strength of their patent portfolios
• Established players and new entrants
• IP profile of key players, their key patents and their recent IP activity
• Patents recently expired and patents near expiration date
• Excel database containing all patents analyzed in the report, including technology and application segmentations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook