Germany Robotic End-effector Market Forecast 2021-2026
The Germany robotic end-effector market is projected to register a CAGR of 10.75% over the forecasted period. Factors like the diverse applications of robotics in manufacturing, the increased rates of automation, and the surging use of collaborative robots essentially propel the market growth of the country. While the base year considered for the studied market is 2020, the forecasting years are from 2021 to 2026.
Robotic-fueled automation has set work personnel free from dull, dangerous, and repetitive tasks. It also eliminates errors and reduces losses in terms of life as well as commerce. The utilization of robotics is largely accepted for the benefits offered across diverse business aspects. In this regard, the projected sales of collaborative robots in Germany are expected to reach 73,500 thousand units in 2025. Hence, their rising use plays a vital role in the development of increased automation across the country’s industrial and manufacturing sectors.
Conversely, numerous firms in Germany are witnessing significant advancements in the studied market. For instance, in 2020, an AI-powered collaborative robot designed by Covariant.ai helped pick up the product bags and boxes for Obeta, a German electronics seller. Covariant’s robot arms are capable of picking and sorting items of different sizes and shapes that are equipped with a special gripper, cameras, and tremendous computer power for comprehending how to clasp objects disposed of into warehouse bins. Therefore, these factors are anticipated to drive the robotic end-effector market in Germany during the forecasting years.
Some of the top companies operating in the market are Zimmer Group, Weiss Robotics GmbH & Co KG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook