Global Advanced CO2 Sensor Market 2015-2019
Market outlook of the global advanced CO2 sensors market
Advanced CO2 sensors help to monitor the intensity of CO2 in different mediums like air or water and can adjust automatically to changes in temperature, humidity, and altitude. This market is an integral part of the global sensors market and is heavily influenced by the augmented demand for location-based advanced CO2 sensors, which results in its impressive CAGR of nearly 42% by 2019.
Technavio's market research analyst has estimated eminent trends, such as the rising need for better air pollution measurement systems, to drive market growth during the forecast period. Recent innovations in the electronic industry have resulted in the increased emission of hazardous gases, which leads to global warming. Therefore, in order to effectively measure and monitor the intensity of CO2 in the atmosphere, environmental scientists across the globe are increasingly adopting advanced CO2 sensors.
Segmentation by type and analysis of the advanced CO2 sensors market
- NDIR CO2 sensors
- Chemical CO2 sensors
In this market analysis, analysts estimate the non-dispersive infrared (NIDR) CO2 sensors segment to account for nearly 89% of the total market share by 2019.Â The long lifespan, stability, and high humidity and dirt-withstanding nature of IR sensors are responsible for its high market share during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation of the advanced CO2 sensors market
In terms of revenue contribution, the EMEA region is expected to dominate this market during the forecast period followed by the Americas and the APAC region. The rising incorporation of advanced CO2 sensors in smart buildings is a major factor that is expected to result in this region's high revenue share between the period of 2014 and 2019.Competitive landscape and key vendors
This global advanced CO2 sensors market is highly fragmented as most of the vendors in this market are yet to establish themselves as prominent players with extensive product offerings. Since this market is still in its nascent stage, analysts estimate intense competition between vendors to drive market growth during the forecast period.Key vendors in this market are -
- Digital Control Systems
- Johnson Controls
Other prominent vendors analyzed in this market study are AirTest Technologies, Balluff GmbH, Balluff GmbH, Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, SICK AG, Siemens Industry, SenseAir AB, Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG, Vaisala Inc., and Veris Industries Inc.Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global advanced CO2 sensors market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Global Infrared Sensor Market 2015-2019
- Global Wireless Sensors Market 2015-2019
- Global MEMS Inertial Sensors Market 2015-2019