Complaint Management Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028
The global complaint management software market size reached US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% during 2023-2028.
Complaint management software refers to a platform used to handle, manage, report, and respond to customer grievances and requests in a timely manner. It assists organizations in accepting, categorizing and tracking customer complaints from submission to resolution. It also prioritizes complaints based on various criteria, alerts service personnel, notifies customers when their issue has been addressed and streamlines the entire process to ensure faster resolutions. In recent years, complaint management software has gained traction among enterprises as it offers automated complaint and report processing, improves workflow, enhances customer service, and monitors customer feedback in real-time.
Complaint Management Software Market Trends:
The rising need to improve customer experience and protect brand image represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Complaint management software enables organizations to enhance the quality of their products or services by regularly monitoring and recording customer grievances and feedback. As a result, the growing awareness regarding numerous benefits offered by cloud-based complaint management software solutions, such as efficient resource utilization, direct IT control and cost-effectiveness, is augmenting the product demand. Additionally, the widespread adoption of customer-centric strategies and the escalating demand for automated workflow and complaint management operations are catalyzing the market growth. Besides this, the integration of innovative technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), with complaint management software and significant advancements in IT infrastructure are providing lucrative opportunities to the market. Furthermore, the rising product usage in the healthcare, government and public sectors, several product innovations, and increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities are some of the other factors propelling the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global complaint management software market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, component, deployment mode and end use industry.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
Government and Public Sector
IT and Telecom
Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being AssurX Inc., EtQ LLC, Freshworks Inc., HappyFox Inc., Intelex Technologies (Industrial Scientific Corporation), MasterControl Inc., Quantivate LLC, Salesforce.com Inc., Sparta Systems Inc., Zendesk Inc. and Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global complaint management software market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global complaint management software market during 2023-2028?
3. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global complaint management software market?
4. What are the key factors driving the global complaint management software market?
5. What is the breakup of the global complaint management software market based on the type?
6. What is the breakup of the global complaint management software market based on the component?
7. What is the breakup of the global complaint management software market based on the deployment mode?
8. What is the breakup of the global complaint management software market based on the end-use industry?
9. What are the key regions in the global complaint management software market?
10. Who are the key players/companies in the global complaint management software market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook