X-ray Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
X-ray Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Diagnostic Imaging therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on X-ray Systems market for the year 2020 and beyond. Radiography has evolved over the years and its diagnostic applications are fundamental to healthcare. The demand for imaging services has increased as economies and patient populations have grown and, and physicians continue to rely on X-ray imaging as a cost-effective and non-invasive diagnostic alternative. Today, manufacturers provide a variety of digital imaging solutions based on different detectors and technologies with a wide range of applications. Digital X-ray units are ubiquitous throughout healthcare and they have supplanted computed radiology in most radiology departments.
Market drivers for x-ray systems include a growing geriatric population, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, rising awareness regarding the benefits of early diagnosis of diseases, and technological advancements in diagnostic imaging techniques which make x-ray systems a more appealing modality.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed X-ray Systems and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total X-ray Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for X-ray Systems market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for X-ray Systems market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: GE Healthcare LLC, Siemens Healthineers AG, Philips Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corp, Shimadzu Corp, Fujifilm Holdings Corp
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
Reasons to Buy
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the X-ray Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The Model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on X-ray Systems market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving X-ray Systems market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the X-ray Systems market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific X-ray Systems market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Please Note: Due to the brevity and/or nature of the content posted, there is no table of contents available for this report.