Yanmar Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations.
The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Yanmar Co Ltd (Yanmar) is an industrial equipment manufacturer. The company’s product portfolio comprises tractors, tillers, harvesters, rice transplanters, boat propulsion, compressors and propulsion engines. Yanmar also offers co-generation system, bio-gas co-generation package, gas heat pump air conditioning system, generators, wheel loader, carrier, excavator, and water cooled and air cooled diesel engines. The company’s products find applications in agriculture, marine, power generation and air conditioning, construction, and industrial engine markets, among others. The company markets products through its subsidiaries and a network of dealers and operates manufacturing and research facilities in Japan, Malaysia and Italy. Yanmar is headquartered in Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Yanmar Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2019: MOL holds delivery ceremony for LNG-fueled Tugboat Ishin
Sep 28,2018: MOL: LNG-fueled Tugboat Named Ishin
Sep 19,2018: Yanmar delivers dual-fuel tugboat propulsion engines
Jun 27,2018: Yanmar reports FY17 Financial Results
May 30,2018: Yanmar: 3JH40 inboard engine wins innovation award at 2018 Miami Boat Show May 30th, 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.