Voith GmbH & Co KGaA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Voith GmbH & Co KGaA (Voith) is a technology company. It provides a portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications. The company’s offerings include automation and digital solutions, connection components and couplings, braking systems, hydropower components, drives and transmissions, hydraulics, pneumatics, cooling systems, papermaking components, electrics, electronics and controls. Voith is owned by JMV GmbH & Co KG. It serves customers in the oil & gas, paper, energy, raw materials and transport and automotive sectors across Europe, Americas, Asia and other regions. The company has manufacturing and technological centers across the world. Voith is headquartered in Heidenheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Voith GmbH & Co KGaA Key Recent Developments
Dec 23,2019: Voith continuing to strengthen core business Two more purchase agreements signed
Dec 11,2019: Voith Group set to go carbon-neutral globally from 2022
Dec 10,2019: Strengthening the core business means profitable growth for Voith in the 2018/19 fiscal year
Nov 18,2019: Liberian hydropower plant operator counts again on the training offer of Voith HydroSchool
Sep 11,2019: HRC and Voith Composites co-develop hydrogen high pressure vessels for fuel cell applicationsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.