Vedanta Resources Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Vedanta Resources Ltd (Vedanta), formerly Vedanta Resources plc, is a diversified natural resources company. Its operations span metals and mining, oil and gas, and power generation. The company explores, plans, builds, mines, processes, transports and markets a range of products, including base and precious metals, and minerals. Its major products include zinc, lead, silver, iron ore, steel, copper, aluminium, power, and oil and gas. Vedanta is also developing a port operation business and infrastructure assets. The company’s operations are mainly concentrated in India. It also has operations in Australia, Japan, Namibia, South Africa, South Korea, the UAE, Taiwan and Zambia. The company is a subsidiary of Volcan Investments Ltd. Vedanta is headquartered in London, the UK.
Vedanta Resources Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 25,2019: Marubeni and partners get PSA extension for Ravva field in India
Aug 30,2019: Cairn Oil and Gas plans to invest $1bn in three Indian oil fields
Aug 08,2019: Zambian court blocks Vedanta's bid to stop Konkola copper mine sale
May 30,2019: CNMC, ETG and Turkey reportedly express interest to buy KCM in Zambia
May 28,2019: Vedanta Resources open to dialogue with Zambian governmentReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.