University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (MD Anderson) is one of the leading cancer care centers in the US. It is one of the three original comprehensive cancer care centers designated by the National Cancer Act of 1971 in the US and is affiliated to University of Texas Health. MD Anderson offers cancer treatment, cancer research, education and research-based prevention of both common and rare cancers in adult and pediatric patients. Its major departments include cancer biology, cancer medicine, cancer systems imaging, cancer prevention and population sciences, clinical cancer prevention, general oncology, hematopathology, gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition, and genitourinary medical oncology, among others. MD Anderson offers undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs, besides research training and nursing education. It operates various research centers, labs and facilities across Texas, New Mexico and New Jersey, the US; among others. MD Anderson is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Key Recent Developments
Sep 11,2020: Antibody test developed for COVID-19 that is sensitive, specific and scalable
Sep 03,2020: Xencor and MD Anderson enter strategic collaboration to advance investigational XmAb drug candidates
Aug 19,2020: $24 million in CPRIT funding awarded to MD Anderson and related research
Jul 14,2020: MD Anderson and Sanofi announce strategic collaboration to accelerate oncology research and development
Jun 29,2020: University of Texas System and Medline to enhance supply chain strategy and outcomesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.