Success Case Study: Strong Roots - Creative frozen vegetable brand catering to multiple consumer trends
Success Case Study: Strong Roots, is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Strong Roots frozen vegetables in Ireland and the UK. It delivers the critical what?, why?, and so what? analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Strong Roots is a new premium frozen vegetable brand from Ireland. The brand has quickly grown in its home market, then tapped into the UK while expanding its product range. It has ambitions to further increase its reach, aiming to enter the US market in 2019.
Reasons to buy
- Strong Roots strongly intersects with key consumers trends, such as enjoyment, convenience, and health trends, making it stand out in the category and widen its appeal.
- Strong Roots caters to consumers' desire to eat more vegetables, and is also in a position to capitalize on rising rates of veganism, particularly in the UK.
- A start-up must identify influential consumer trends and create its new brand with clear attributes catering to these trends to overcome the strength of existing products.
- Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful innovation can enhance profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. What?
- 3. Why?
- 4. Take-Outs
- 5. Appendix