Success Case Study: Nutella B-Ready - Taking a popular breakfast spread on the go in bar format
Nutella has successfully managed to target busy and time-poor consumers by developing breakfast products in convenient formats. The Nutella B-Ready bar gives consumers the chance to eat the popular Nutella spread in a practical and on-the-go format.
Nutella B-ready offers a complementary version of Nutella spread in a jar, thus tapping into the growing trend for on-the-go products.
Reasons to buy
- Developing breakfast products in convenient formats in crucial in targeting busy and time-poor consumers.
- Tapping into the growing trends in the snack category such as moderated indulgence and affordability can fuel the success of new launches.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. What?
- 3. Why?
- 4. Take-outs
- 5. Appendix