Sinohydro Corp Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sinohydro Corp Ltd (Sinohydro), a subsidiary of Power Construction Corporation of China, is a state-owned engineering and construction company executing large- and medium-scale hydropower projects. Its portfolio of services includes general construction; engineering, procurement and construction (EPC); and investment. The company carries out the construction of water conservancy, hydropower stations, power, transportation, civil work, mining and real estate projects. It also offers project financing, design, implementation and operation of infrastructures such as power, transportation, civil work, mining and real estate. The company has regional offices in several countries across Asia-Pacific, Africa, America, Eurasia, West Asia and North Africa. Sinohydro is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Sinohydro Corp Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 04,2018 First blasting construction is wrapped in Minahasa local wisdom
Oct 31,2018 Intra Energy provides September 2018 quarterly activities report
Oct 17,2018 Bushveld Minerals provides Lemur Q3 operational update
Aug 05,2018 Siemens to add 700 MW to Rumaila power plant in Iraq
Jul 20,2018 Sarawak Energy and GE-Sinohydro Consortium Contribute To School’s Infrastructure Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.