Servest Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Servest Group Ltd (Servest), subsidiary of Servest Group (Pty) Ltd, is a provider of facilities management services. The company offers services such as facility management, catering, cleaning, consumables, landscaping, maintenance, pest control, specialist services, security, washroom services and waste management. The company offers its services to construction, distribution, transport and logistics, education, healthcare, hotels, leisure and tourism industries. It also serves to manufacturing, media, professional services, public sector, retail, and utilities sectors. The company through its acquisition with Atalian operates in several countries across Europe, Africa, Asia and North America. The company has presence in London and Scotland, the UK. Servest is headquartered in Suffolk, the UK.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Servest Group Ltd - Key Facts
- Servest Group Ltd - Key Employees
- Servest Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Servest Group Ltd - History
- Servest Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Servest Group Ltd - Business Description
- Servest Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Servest Group Ltd - Strengths
- Servest Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- Servest Group Ltd - Opportunities
- Servest Group Ltd - Threats
- Servest Group Ltd - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Servest Group Ltd, Key Facts
- Servest Group Ltd, Key Employees
- Servest Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Servest Group Ltd, History
- Servest Group Ltd, Other Locations
- Servest Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Servest Group Ltd, Key Competitors