Sequenom Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Sequenom Inc (Sequenom) is a life sciences company which offers genetic testing that guides reproductive health matters. The company operates CAP (College of American Pathologists) accredited and CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvements Amendment) certified molecular diagnostics clinical laboratory (MDCL) that specializes in the field of in prenatal health. Sequenom offers wide collection of carrier status, noninvasive prenatal testing, and diagnostic test options ranging from baby’s whole genome assessment to specific conditions identification which allows parents and physicians to select the right test for each pregnancy. The molecular genetic laboratory-developed tests offer early patient management information for geneticists, maternal fetal medicine specialists, and obstetricians as well as patients. Its MDCLs are located at San Diego, California; Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina; and Grand Rapids, Michigan. Sequenom is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Sequenom Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2016: The Supreme Court Of The United States Denies Sequenom's Petition Requesting Review Of Decision On '540 Patent
May 04,2016: Sequenom Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
May 03,2016: Sequenom Announces In-Network Contracts with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans for Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia and Wisconsin
Apr 19,2016: Sequenom Completes Consolidation of North Carolina Operations
Apr 12,2016: Sequenom Strengthens Executive Team with New Vice President of SalesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.