Scottish Power Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Scottish Power Limited (Scottish Power), a subsidiary of Iberdrola SA, is an integrated energy company which generates, transmits, and distributes electricity, supplies gas, and offers energy management services. It owns and operates natural gas, hydroelectric generation, combined heat and power, and combined cycle gas turbine assets. The company procures coal and gas from external supplies, for the generation of electricity; and also purchases electricity and gas from external supplies, for onward sale to customers and optimization of gas storage. Scottish Power originates, develops, constructs, and operates renewable energy assets; and generates and sells electricity from those assets. It carries out renewable energy activities across the UK, France, Republic of Ireland, and Germany. Scottish Power is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Scottish Power Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2017: Carbon Trust OWA to challenge jacket foundation fatigue standards
Feb 16,2017: SP Energy unveils £10m project to upgrade electrical network in UK
Nov 29,2016: Dersalloch Windfarm Powers On In South Ayrshire
Sep 07,2016: Iberdrola Awards Navantia €120 Million Contract for East Anglia ONE Offshore Wind Farm
May 03,2016: Deutsche Windtechnik takes over service for two more wind farms from ScottishPower PlcReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.