Saline Water Conversion Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description- A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy- GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis- A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history- Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services- A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors- A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees- A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies- A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads- A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries- A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saline Water Conversion Corp (SWCC), owned by Government of Saudi Arabia, is a diversified services provider that desalinates salt water, generates electricity from sea water, and supplies desalinated water. It desalinates salt water through multi-stage flash distillation, reverse osmosis, and MED technologies. The corporation develops, operates, and maintains various plants across East and West coasts to desalinate water and generate electricity. SWCC uses the produced electricity primarily to operate its plants, and exports to Saudi Electricity Company. It supplies desalinated water through water transmission systems, pumping stations, pipelines, reservoirs, and mixing stations and terminal stations. SWCC is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Saline Water Conversion Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 03,2019: ACCIONA to build one of Saudi Arabia's biggest desalination plants for 750 million euros
Jan 22,2019: Saudi Arabia to build 9 desalination plants on Red Sea
Dec 26,2018: Saudi Arabia to build $1.06bln water desalination plants
Sep 05,2018: Khobar and Jubail to have desalination plants costing SR4 billion
Sep 05,2018: Poyry awarded owner's engineer services assignment for Shuqaiq Phase 3 Water Transmission System, Saudi ArabiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.