SCANA Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SWOT Analysis Review provides a c provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SCANA Corp (SCANA), a subsidiary of Dominion Energy Inc, is an energy holding company. Through its subsidiaries, it carries out regulated electric and natural gas utility operations and other non-regulated energy-related businesses. The company generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electricity; purchases, sells, and transports natural gas; and sells natural gas to retail and wholesale customers. SCANA also acquires, owns, and provides financing for SCE&G's nuclear fuel, fossil fuels, and emission allowances. It serves residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and in the southeast US. SCANA is headquartered in Cayce, South Carolina, the US.
SCANA Corp Key Recent Developments
Jan 31,2019 Company donates $1.6 million to charities meeting critical community needs
Nov 24,2018 SCANA and SCE&G settle class action lawsuit with attorney general and plaintiffs related to V.C. summer nuclear costs
Nov 19,2018 North Carolina Utilities Commission approves Dominion Energy-SCANA combination
Oct 25,2018 SCANA reports financial results for third quarter 2018 and declares dividend
Sep 05,2018 Dominion Energy’s proposed $14.6bn SCANA merger achieves new milestoneReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.