RPC Astrapak - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
RPC Astrapak (Astrapak) formerly known as Astrapak Limited, manufactures and distributes rigid plastic packaging products. The company primarily manufactures a wide range of closures, trays, cups, jars, bottles, tottles, tubes, tubs, and other plastic containers up to a size of five liters for dairy and other food applications through the processes of extrusion blow moulding (EBM), injection stretch blow moulding (ISBM), injection blow moulding (IBM), injection moulding (IM), sheet extrusion and thermoforming. The company also offers moulding services for automotive lubricant and industrial chemical, personal care, food, home care and cosmetic markets. Astrapak is a subsidiary of RPC Group plc and headquartered in Durban, South Africa.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- RPC Astrapak - Key Facts
- RPC Astrapak - Key Employees
- RPC Astrapak - Key Employee Biographies
- RPC Astrapak - Major Products and Services
- RPC Astrapak - History
- RPC Astrapak - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- RPC Astrapak - Business Description
- RPC Astrapak - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- RPC Astrapak - Strengths
- RPC Astrapak - Weaknesses
- RPC Astrapak - Opportunities
- RPC Astrapak - Threats
- RPC Astrapak - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- RPC Astrapak, Key Facts
- RPC Astrapak, Key Employees
- RPC Astrapak, Key Employee Biographies
- RPC Astrapak, Major Products and Services
- RPC Astrapak, History
- RPC Astrapak, Key Competitors