Premier Research Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Premier Research Group Ltd (Premier Research) is a contract research organization (CRO). It offers services such as regulatory affairs, clinical trial management, operation of clinical research centers, medical affairs and strategic consulting, pharmacovigilance, data operations, biostatistics, medical writing, IVRS and IWRS, functional sourcing, and quality assurance. Premier Research focuses its clinical research on analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, cardiovascular disease, medical devices and pediatric clinical research. The company offers clinical trial management and research services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Its clinical team operates across Western, Central and Eastern Europe and North America. Premier Research is headquartered in Wokingham, Berkshire, the UK.
Premier Research Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2017: Premier Research Names Kimberly Glen Executive Director for Rare Disease
Jul 21,2017: Premier Research Joins TriNetX Global Health Research Network to Access Real-Time Site & Patient Metrics
Jul 18,2017: Premier Research Names Susan Romberg Senior VP for Clinical Operations
May 17,2017: Premier Research Expert to Discuss Fibromyalgia at Pain Society Meeting
Feb 23,2017: ERT Clinical Trial Oversight Selected by Premier ResearchReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.