Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Patterson Companies Inc (Patterson) is a provider of dental and animal health products. It is value-added distributor that caters to the North American dental supply, and the US companion animal and equine veterinary supply. It offers consumable dental products, equipment and software, and turnkey digital solutions to dentists and dental laboratories throughout North America; distributes consumable veterinary supplies, equipment and software, diagnostic products, and vaccines and pharmaceuticals to veterinary clinics; and supplies rehabilitation, sports medicine and assistive patient products to hospitals, long-term care facilities, clinics and dealers. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Australia, New Zealand and Thailand. Patterson is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, the US.
Patterson Companies Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 01,2017: Patterson says Scott Anderson steps down as chairman, president and CEO
May 25,2017: Patterson Companies Reports Fiscal 2017 Fourth-Quarter and Year-End Operating Results
May 01,2017: Alex N. Blanco Elected to Patterson Companies’ Board of Directors
Feb 23,2017: Patterson Companies Reports Fiscal 2017 Third-Quarter Operating Results
Nov 22,2016: Patterson Companies Reports Fiscal 2017 Second-Quarter Operating ResultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.