Pall Corporation (PLL) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Pall Corporation, a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, is a supplier of filtration, separation and purification products and technologies to remove solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from liquids and gases. Its major products include biochemicals, bioreactors, breathers, canisters, cartridges and elements, centrifugal devices, cleaners, coalescers, filter funnels and housings, filter plates, membranes and materials, microcarriers, mixers, modules, point-of-use filters, purifiers, respiratory and anesthesia products, sterilizable packaging, syringe filters and testing and monitoring products. The company’s products are used in medical, biopharmaceuticals, food and beverage, energy and water, aerospace, defense, marine and microelectronics markets. The company sells its products through direct offices and a network of distributors in Europe, Americas and Asia. Pall is headquartered in Port Washington, New York, the US.
Pall Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 25, 2015: Pall Reports First Quarter Results
Nov 04, 2015: Water Standard Management Signs Memorandum of Understanding With Pall Corporation
Oct 20, 2015: Pall Life Sciences Showcases Biopharmaceutical Portfolio at BPI 2015 with a Focus on Continuous Bioprocessing
Sep 11, 2015: Pall Ilfracombe, UK Manufacturing Facility Wins Gold at the 2015 RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
Jul 14, 2015: Pall Introduces New Gaskleen Pico1000 Analyzer at SEMICON West 2015Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.