Pacific Gas and Electric Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pacific Gas and Electric Co (PGEC), a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation, is an investor-owned energy utility. It generates electricity; and provides electric transmission and distribution services and natural gas transportation services. The company owns and operates power generation assets; and sources energy from qualifying facilities, and other third-party purchase agreements. PGEC provides natural gas transportation services to core customers including small commercial and residential customers, and to non-core customers: industrial, large commercial and natural gas-fired electric generation facilities. It procures natural gas from the basins in western North America, Rocky Mountains, and southwestern US. PGEC is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Pacific Gas and Electric Co Key Recent Developments
Nov 25,2019: Topaz Solar Farms receives November payment from PG&E
Nov 21,2019: Essentially all customers restored public safety power shutoff : PG&E
Nov 20,2019: PG&E moving forward with shutting off power for safety, impacting about 150,000 customers in portions of 18 counties
Nov 18,2019: Customers Notified that High Winds and Dry Conditions on Wednesday May Prompt PG&E to Call a Public Safety Power Shutoff
Nov 12,2019: Deadline Extended for Filing Fire Claims in PG&E Chapter 11 CasesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.