Nuvia Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nuvia Limited (Nuvia), a subsidiary of Soletanche Freyssinet Group and part of VINCI, is a nuclear engineering, project management and services contractor that provides various products and services from application to authorization to construction, operation, maintenance, decommissioning and waste management in nuclear industry. Its product offerings include ventilation and containment systems, seismic protection, component and facility design, fire protection, plant life extension, radiological monitoring, flood protection, and training packages. The company provides project management; engineering; procurement; construction; radiation protection; consulting; operational support; research and development; and program management services. It serves commercial clients, government organizations, and international agencies in nuclear, defense, oil and gas, and science and research sectors across Europe, North America, and the Middle East. Nuvia is headquartered in Warrington, Cheshire, the UK.
Nuvia Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2016: Nuvia and consortium partners secure fusion energy robotics contract
Apr 26, 2016: Nuvia secures a three year extension to the Programme Management Unit (PMU) contract, overseeing the final decommissioning of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant, Bulgaria
Apr 12, 2016: Servelec Controls has been awarded a significant project in the nuclear industry with one of its key clientsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.