Mundipharma International Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.Highlights
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Mundipharma International Ltd (Mundipharma) conducts research and develops products for the treatment pain management, respiratory, cancer and inflammatory conditions. The company commercializes and launches products within Europe and rest of the world. Mundipharma offers its products through its network of subsidiaries, independent associated companies, partners and joint ventures. The company’s network includes Napp Pharmaceuticals, Norpharma and the Mundipharma independent associated companies. The company provides its services to patients, healthcare professionals and health systems worldwide. It has operations in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Philippines, South Africa, South Korea, Canada, China and USA. Mundipharma is headquartered in Cambridge, the UK.
Mundipharma International Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 03,2018: Helsinn and Mundipharma China Pharmaceutical Announce Approval of ALOXI IV by the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA)
Nov 30,2018: Mundipharma announces Marco Cerato as Senior Vice President Business Development and Strategic Partnerships
Nov 19,2018: Mundipharma acquires rights for Invossa osteoarthritis therapy in Japan
Nov 19,2018: Mundipharma announces Chief Financial Officer
Oct 05,2018: Mundipharma announces Philippe Bastide as Head of BiosimilarsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.