Mentor Graphics Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mentor Graphics Corporation (Mentor Graphics) is a supplier of electronic design automation (EDA) tools. It provides software and hardware design solution and complementary consulting and customer support services for the efficient development of electronic devices. Its major products include integrated circuits (ICs), printed circuit boards (PCBs), field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), embedded systems and software and wire harness systems. Its products are used in the design and development of electronic devices for transportation electronics, internet of things (IoT) platforms and systems, computers, medical devices, industrial electronics, manufacturing systems, and wireless communications infrastructure sectors. Mentor Graphics serves computer, communications, consumer electronics, multimedia, military, networking, semiconductor, and aerospace, and transportation markets. Mentor Graphics operates as a subsidiary of Siemens. The company's operations are spread across North America, Europe, Japan and Pacific Rim. Mentor Graphics is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, the US.
Mentor Graphics Corp Key Recent Developments
May 22,2018: Samsung's 8LPP process reference flow leverages Mentor Tessent tools for large design test-time savingsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Key Facts
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Key Employees
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Major Products and Services
- Mentor Graphics Corp - History
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Business Description
- Mentor Graphics Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Strengths
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Weaknesses
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Opportunities
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Threats
- Mentor Graphics Corp - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- May 22, 2018: Samsung's 8LPP process reference flow leverages Mentor Tessent tools for large design test-time savings
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Mentor Graphics Corp, Key Facts
- Mentor Graphics Corp, Key Employees
- Mentor Graphics Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Mentor Graphics Corp, Major Products and Services
- Mentor Graphics Corp, History
- Mentor Graphics Corp, Other Locations
- Mentor Graphics Corp, Key Competitors