PT PLN (Persero) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations.
The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PT PLN (Persero) is a state-owned electric utility. It has presence in the energy value chain, from power generation and construction of power plants to transmission, distribution and retail sales of electricity. The company owns and operates hydro, geothermal, steam-turbine, combined cycle, gas-turbine, diesel and other power plants; and procures energy from independent power producers. PLN also offers services such as electricity consultation and construction and installation and maintenance of electrical equipment. It distributes and sells electricity to residential, business, industrial and public customers across Java-Bali, Sumatera, Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara, Kalimantan and Maluku Papua in Indonesia. PLN is headquartered in Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT PLN Key Recent Developments
Nov 24,2020: $600 Million ADB loan to expand energy access in eastern Indonesia
Nov 18,2020: PLN focuses on realizing energy justice through equitable electricity infrastructure
Nov 18,2020: Electric vehicle acceleration, PLN Signed an MoU with Hyundai, Wuling, GESITS and Grab
Oct 25,2020: PLN increases clock hours in five districts, now Bonggo is bright 24 hours
Oct 24,2020: PLN presents light to Indonesia's outer islandsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.