LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (LYB) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (LyondellBasell) is a chemical manufacturing company. It carries out the manufacture and sale of polyolefins and polypropylene compounds, propylene oxide, polyethylene, ethylene and propylene. The company also refines crude oils. In addition, it develops and licenses polyolefin process technologies and provides associated engineering services. LyondellBasell’s products are widely used in areas such as packaging, electronics, automotive components, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. The company serves customers and third party contractors through multiyear contracts. LyondellBasell’s raw materials include heavy liquids and natural gas liquids. The company operates in major markets including the US, Hong Kong, Argentina, Brazil, China, India and the UAE. LyndellBasell is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
LyondellBasell Industries N.V. Key Recent Developments
Jul 15, 2016: LyondellBasell Selects WorleyParsons For PO/TBA Plant Integrated Project Management
May 30, 2016: YPFB Selects LyondellBasell Spheripol PP Technology For 250 KTA Bolivian Project
May 16, 2016: LyondellBasell May Restart Houston Refinery's Coking Unit By End Of Q2 2016
May 06, 2016: Lyondell Basell Fails To Restart Houston Refinery's 536 CDU
May 02, 2016: Lyondell Basell Restarts VDU Of Houston RefineryReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.