Keepmoat Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Keepmoat Limited (Keepmoat), a subsidiary Castle 1 Limited, is a developer of new homes. It is active in the construction of new and affordable houses, and private affordable homes primarily to first time buyers and first time movers. The company, together with its partners develops and builds communities and buildings for people across the UK. It undertakes public private partnership (PPP) projects, and strategic planning and private sector funding solutions to the clients from the community regeneration and housing sectors. It also undertakes projects for private rented homes, homes for old people, and land development. Moreover, the company provides funding solutions for property buyers. Its key projects include Spirit Quarters, Coventry; Scotswood Newcastle; Millers Court, Rochdale; Sheffield Housing Company and Park Dale, Wakefield. Keepmoat is headquartered in Doncaster, the UK.
Keepmoat Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2016: Keepmoat announces results for the year ended 31 March 2016
May 13,2016: Keepmoat’s new regional MD Gareth, gears for growth
May 12,2016: Keepmoat appoints new managing director
Apr 22,2016: Keepmoat awarded silver at considerate constructor awards
Feb 29,2016: Keepmoat named ‘Contractor of the Year’Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.