Indonesia Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Indonesia Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
In 2021, the Indonesian government allocated US$9.3 billion to its total defense budget, recording a CAGR of 1.60% during 2017-2021. The country's defense budget is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.97% over the forecast period, to reach US$12.8 billion in 2026. The acquisition budget for 2021 is US$2.9 billion and expected to be US$4.3 billion in 2026 growing at a CAGR 10.23% over the forecast period. During the historic period (2017-2021), Indonesia spent US$41.8 billion whereas during the forecast period (2022-2026) it is expected to spend US$54.9 billion.
This report offers detailed analysis of Indonesia defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The Indonesiaan defense budget is currently being driven by efforts to modernize its armed forces and build its indigenous defense sector and ongoing territorial disputes with neighboring countries. During 2017-2024, Indonesiaa plans to modernize its armed forces and aims to establish Minimum Essential Forces, a strategy for establishing a force structure consisting of key military capabilities to maintain adequate levels of operational readiness to rapidly deploy forces in case of national contingencies.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to Buy
- Indonesia defense budget: detailed analysis of Indonesia's defense budget FY2021 broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Indonesia military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Indonesia military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Indonesia are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Indonesiadefense industry.
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Indonesiadefense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Indonesiamarket and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Indonesiadefense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Indonesiagovernment
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
- Executive Summary
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Key Market Trends and Insights
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
- Primary Threat Perception
- Political And Strategic Alliances
- Geopolitical Social And Economic Scenario
- Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
- Procurement Policy And Process
- Market Regulations
- Market Entry Route
- Key Challenges
- Major M&A, Financing and Partnerships
- Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2021 2026
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import And Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Export Market Dynamics
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- Nagapasa Class Submarine
- Air Defense Frigate
- Kapal Selam Mini Submarine
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In Indonesia
- Main Defense Companies
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact Us