Independent News & Media Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Independent News & Media Plc (INM) is a media and communications group. It carries out operations in the publication of newspapers and magazines, and commercial printing. It carries out contract newspaper printers and wholesale newspaper distributors on the island of Ireland. The company publishes various newspapers under the brand name the Belfast Telegraph, Sunday Life, the Herald, the Sunday Independent, the Sunday World and Irish Independent among others. The company offers digital classified websites, including job, property, motor, travel and other classified categories. INM classifieds assets include CarsIreland; Click & Go; PropertyNews; NI Job Finder; Recruit NI and Farm Ireland. INM is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Independent News & Media Plc - Key Facts
- Independent News & Media Plc - Key Employees
- Independent News & Media Plc - Major Products and Services
- Independent News & Media Plc - History
- Independent News & Media Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Independent News & Media Plc - Business Description
- Independent News & Media Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Independent News & Media Plc - Strengths
- Independent News & Media Plc - Weaknesses
- Independent News & Media Plc - Opportunities
- Independent News & Media Plc - Threats
- Independent News & Media Plc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Independent News & Media Plc, Key Facts
- Independent News & Media Plc, Key Employees
- Independent News & Media Plc, Major Products and Services
- Independent News & Media Plc, History
- Independent News & Media Plc, Subsidiaries
- Independent News & Media Plc, Key Competitors