ING-DiBa A.- Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ING-DiBa AG (ING-DiBa), a subsidiary of ING Deutschland GmbH, is a provider of banking, securities, and other financial solutions. The bank’s portfolio of products include savings deposits, current accounts, loans for auto, home, personal needs, and business financing, bonds and retirement products. ING-DiBa provides various services such as asset management, cash management, guarantees, payment services, and global capital market services. The bank caters to retail and corporate customers in Italy, France, Austria and Germany. ING-DiBa is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany.
ING-DiBa AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 28,2019: RUSAL signed the first sustainability-linked syndicated pre-export finance facility in Russia for over USD1 blnReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- ING-DiBa AG - Key Facts
- ING-DiBa AG - Key Employees
- ING-DiBa AG - Major Products and Services
- ING-DiBa AG - History
- ING-DiBa AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ING-DiBa AG - Business Description
- ING-DiBa AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ING-DiBa AG - Strengths
- ING-DiBa AG - Weaknesses
- ING-DiBa AG - Opportunities
- ING-DiBa AG - Threats
- ING-DiBa AG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Oct 28, 2019: RUSAL signed the first sustainability-linked syndicated pre-export finance facility in Russia for over USD1 bln
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- ING-DiBa AG, Key Facts
- ING-DiBa AG, Key Employees
- ING-DiBa AG, Major Products and Services
- ING-DiBa AG, History
- ING-DiBa AG, Subsidiaries
- ING-DiBa AG, Key Competitors