- Section 1 - About the Company
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - History
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Business Description
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Strengths
- Strength - Advanced AMI Systems
- Strength - Global Presence and Broad Offerings
- Strength - Quality Certifications and Patents
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
- Weakness - Limited Management Layers
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
- Opportunity - Growth Potential for AMI Systems
- Opportunity - Increasing Electricity Demand
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Threats
- Threat - Competitive Pressures
- Threat - Raw Material Price Fluctuations
- Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd., Key Facts
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd., Key Employees
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd., History
- Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hexing Electrical Co., Ltd. (Hexing) is a provider of micro grid and smart grid solutions. The company manufactures a range of conventional meters, smart meters, smart cluster metering cabinet, network products, meters test equipments. Hexing provides EPC services to substations and undertakes smart metering EPC projects. It offers operational and maintenance services to power plant, substation, and IT system in utilities. It also offers third party billing services. The company caters to clients through manufacturing facilities in Brazil, China, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan and Tunisia; and sales office in Peru and South AfricaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.