Halfords Group plc (HFD) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Halfords Group plc (Halfords) is an in-store retailer of car parts, cycles and accessories and independent operator in garage servicing and auto repair. The company offers a wide portfolio of car parts, workshop tools, body repair equipment, in-car entertainment systems, cleaning products, accessories, interior and exterior car styling products, navigation systems, alloy wheels, cycles, roof boxes, cycle carriers, child car seats and outdoor leisure equipment. Halfords operates its business through its retail stores, auto centers and multi-channel offers, which include website promotion coupled with direct delivery or collection from store, supported by in-store services. It has operations in the UK and Republic of Ireland and distribution centers in Coventry and Redditch. Halfords is headquartered in Redditch, Worcestershire, the UK.
Halfords Group plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 13,2018: New chief financial officer hired at Halfords
Jul 05,2018: Halfords CFO Jonny Mason Confirms To Resigns On July 31
May 03,2017: Halfords chief executive resigns for Marks & Spencer role
Feb 14,2017: Halfords Newhall Walk store in Sutton Coldfield to close to relocate to Princess Alice Retail Park
Jan 19,2017: Halfords reports 11.4% jump in Q3 group revenueReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.