Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in the Packaging Sector, Q2 2021 - Top Themes - Thematic Research
This report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in Q2 2021 in the Packaging sector.
M&A deals in Q2 2021 recorded an increase in deal value by $11bn but declined by 14% in terms of deal volume.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides an overview of merger and acquisition activity globally in Q2 2021 in the Packaging Sector.
- It identifies the themes driving most notable to deals announced in Q2 2021 in the Packaging Sector.
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. If you want to understand the themes that drive an industry, simply look at the list of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- In this report we have listed down the most notable deals in Packaging sector to make it easy for our clients to get a view of themes disrupting the sector and prepare for the future.
- Global M&A deals in Q2 2021 – Key takeaways
- M&A deal volume in global packaging sector in Q2 2021 recorded drop of 14%
- Global M&A deals in packaging - Key takeaways
- Top thematic trends in packaging in Q2 2021
- Review of global M&A deals in Q2 2021
- Private companies acquisition continues to dominate M&A activity
- Domestic deals continued to dominate deal making in Q2 2021
- M&A activity in packaging sector by deal size
- M&A deal activity in packaging sector by region
- Packaging sub-sector M&A review in H1 2021
- Themes driving global M&A deals in Q2 2021
- Our 2021 theme map helps predict tomorrow's M&A targets
- Key global M&A deals in packaging sector in Q2 2021 were driven by ESG, circular plastic economy themes
- Top M&A deals in ESG, circular plastic economy themes in Q2 2021
- Packaging M&A further reading
- Appendix 1:
- Appendix 2:
- Our thematic research methodology
- Appendix 3:
- About GlobalData
- Trusted intelligence in uncertain times